3 carbs keto zucchini fries recipe is important for amateur cooks to help them to cook zucchini fries easily. Let you read it on our article now.
Do you love eating crispy snacks? Then, you must try to taste keto zucchini fries if you have not eaten it yet. This snack is breaded with parmesan, almond flour, and spices; this makes zucchini fries super crispy. To cook tasty, crispy keto zucchini fries, you need to know 3 carbs keto zucchini fries recipe. Well, anyway, today, we are going to discuss keto zucchini chips in detail. Well, if you have a lot of free time and have no activity, let you try to cook zucchini fries with this recipe. Let’s check it out about this recipe for further info below!
Useful 3 Carbs Keto Zucchini Fries Recipe
The most important thing on keto zucchini chips recipe must be preparing the ingredients. Therefore, before cooking, let you prepare for these necessary ingredients. What kinds of ingredients do you need? Let’s take a look at it in the following details below!
- Medium zucchini (2)
- Egg (1)
- Low carb ranch dressing (1 teaspoon)
- Almond flour ( 1 cup)
- Garlic salt (1/2 teaspoon)
- Pepper (1/2 teaspoon)
- Garlic powder (1/2 teaspoon)
- Paprika (1/2 teaspoon)
- Parmesan cheese (1/2 cup)
Find and purchase all of the ingredients for keto Zucchini fries in the supermarket or the nearest shop. For your additional information, if you do not find any low carb ranch dressing, you might change it with mayonnaise or jalapeno ranch dressing.
Making Keto Zucchini Chips Recipe
Once you are done with necessary ingredients to cook zucchini fries, let you pay attention to 3 carbs keto zucchini fries recipe below!
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Then, slice the zucchini to be two parts into fry shapes.
- Make the zucchini dried. Then, set up your breading station. To do it, you need to set up two medium bowls and a baking sheet or a silicone baking sheet. You are allowed to spray well with the cooking spray.
- In the first bowl, let you crack the egg. Then, add the ranch dressing and mix them until they are well blended and combined. While in the second bowl, let you combine the remaining ingredients such as the almond flour, parmesan cheese, and spices and mix them well.
- Remove the zucchini in the egg. After that, crush the almond flour until it becomes smooth. Then, sprinkle it on the pan.
- Spray the breaded zucchini fries to make it more crispy. Let you use the cooking spray to help you. Bake for around 15 minutes. Then, let you turn the zucchini with a fork. After that, bake again for around 10 minutes more until it becomes golden brown.
- Add ketchup, sauce, or ranch dressing for the optional choice. Well, done!
Finally, this Keto zucchini fries recipe is for 4 servings. Anyway, for your additional information, the 3 carbs keto zucchini fries recipe contains 240kcal calories, 5.5g carbohydrates, 11.8g protein, 19.7g fat, and 5.5g fiber. By the way, if you want to find out more about other zucchini fries recipes, you should read our next updated article on our web here.