Keto low carb cheesecake recipe is not only for healthy snacking or appetizer. It is effective to maintain your nutritional ketosis every time.
5-ingredient keto low-carb cheesecake will result in yummy cakes in a short time. You should not skip this appetizer and offer it to your co-workers. By the way, this keto cake is suitable for a lunch meal. Although the taste is sweet and yummy, you do not need to worry. The low-carb cheesecake recipe is always gluten-free and sugar-free. Indeed, the keto diet becomes the most recommended ideas to run for all people. It turns out it is not only about weight loss but also about health and lifestyle. Get your snacking again!
Keto Low-Carb Cheesecake Recipe
The keto low-carb cheesecake is, absolutely, different from ordinary traditional cheesecake. It does not use a careless ingredient like regular sugar and flour. However, it chooses almond flour and erythritol sugar like in stevia leaves. This sugar, of course, is safer for regular sugar or artificial sweeteners. For more information, these are 5 main ingredients that sign the difference from other cheesecake:
- Eggs (2 items)
- Cream cheese: choose full-fat (8 ounces)
- Vanilla extra (1/4 teaspoon)
- Pure almond extract (1/4 teaspoon)
- Granulated Stevia or erythritol sugar (1 ½ teaspoon)
The directions of keto cheesecake low-carb here just spend about 15 to 20 minutes. It starts by softening cream cheese both hot and cold. Let cream cheese reach room temperature before softening it for a few seconds. Use Microwave to accelerate it and ease to beat until smooth. Next, mix the remaining eggs, almond extract, vanilla, and stevia. Pour the batter to bake for 15- 20 minutes into a tray with muffin line.
More Information on Keto Cheesecake Low-Carb
After baked, cool your 5-ingredient keto low-carb cheesecake for 2 hours before serving at room temperature. Before baking, preheat your oven to 325F. Store leftover in the refrigerator and you can eat it after one week. For more information, here are some essential things that you must pay attention:
- Per serving contains 2g net carbs.
- Nutritions: there are 2g carbohydrates, 17g fats, 4g protein, 181kcal, and 1g sugar. Besides that, it has 115mg cholesterol, 86mg potassium, 0.5mg iron, 54mg calcium, 170mg sodium, 9g saturated fat, and 705IU vitamin A.
- Erythritol, vanilla extract, butter, and almond flour are your gluten-free cheesecake crust.
- If you need cheesecake filling that sugar-free use eggs, cream cheese, and erythritol powder. Add lemon juice and vanilla extract for your aim.
- Meanwhile, the definition of keto cheesecake itself is the cake for maintaining a state of nutritional ketosis. That is why it must low-carb and high in fat.
Of course, there are many easy and quick low-carb cheesecake recipes. You can modify it alone but never add other careless ingredients. Keep maintaining the almond flour or extract, vanilla extract, and the erythritol sugar. Things that make your cheesecake not good for diet and health are the flour and the sugar. Moreover, you do not follow the rule or dose. If you want to make it eye-catching, use a sugar-free caramel for drizzling. Use raspberries, blackberries, or chocolate chips with stevia sweetener. Get your nice snacking time again and campaign this delicious keto cake to your lovely people.