Keto green bean fries must be the right, healthy snacks for you who have a keto diet. Let you make it yourself with some certain ingredients.
Are you a veggie who does not eat meat? Do you love eating a snack? Then, what about eating Keto green bean fries? Have you tasted this snack? It is extremely crispy and tasty. Plus, it is easy to make this snack. You just need to use the green bean as the main ingredient. There will be other ingredients but they are easy to find. Anyway, today, we are going to talk more about air fryer keto green bean fries recipe in detail so that you could try to cook it alone by yourself anytime. Again, keto bean fries are kinds of snacks; they are not the main course that may make you full.
Ingredients of Keto Green Bean Fries
Before making Keto green bean fries, you need to prepare for certain ingredients. What are they? Let’s check it out below!
- Ends trimmed green bean (1 pound)
- Egg (1)
- Low carb ranch dressing (1 tablespoon)
- Almond flour (1 cup)
- Garlic salt (1/2 teaspoon)
- Garlic powder (1/2 teaspoon)
- Pepper (1/2 teaspoon)
- Parmesan cheese (1/2 cup)
Let you make sure to purchase all those ingredients mentioned above. You could find them all at the grocery or traditional market near your house. Anyway, if you do not find any ranch dressing, you might change it with jalapeno dressing or mayonnaise.
Making Air Fryer Keto Bean Fries
Once you have finished preparing for all the ingredients needed. Let you start to cook Keto green bean fries. Read some necessary instructions in the following details below!
- Preheat your air fryer machine at 390 degrees F.
- Prepare the green beans. Make sure they are both rinsed and dried well. Of course, they must have been ends trimmed.
- Prepare for two bowls. One bowl is for the whisked eggs. Then, another one is for the breadcrumb coating which is made of the mixture of some ingredients. They include panko, garlic powder, breadcrumbs, cheese, pepper, and salt.
- Taking a handful of green beans and drop into the whisked eggs bowl at the same time. Remember to make sure your beans are coated with the whisked egg. Then, move them into the breadcrumb coating; shake them until they are fully coated with the breadcrumb.
- Place and put them side by side with a little space available in the air fryer. To make it even crispier, let you spray it with the cooking spray.
- Toss the green beans around and cook them for around 5 minutes. Then, cook it again for 2 minutes; if it is needed, you might flip them until they become brown. Well done!
- Serve your keto green bean fries with ketchup or sauce. Big max sauce is recommended though.
Finally, this Keto green bean fries recipes is for 2 servings. Anyway, for your last information, it contains 143kcal calories, 8.1g carbohydrates, 7g protein, 5.3g fat, and 3.1g sugar. If you would like to see other recipes, read it on our other articles.