Avocado egg salad is easy to make in a short time with a few ingredients. Sesame bagel and tips above will flawless the dish to eat anytime.
None dislike salad! This fresh food consists of vegetables and other good ingredients. However, it is less appropriate for people who run a keto diet. Change this dish with avocado egg salad that will guide how to eat salad uniquely. This whitish-green filling will separate two bagels with sesame sprinkle. Master this easy creamy avocado egg salad recipe and enjoy it anytime. It is suitable for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The most important thing is this classic salad will not make regret after eating.
How to Make Avocado Egg Salad Recipe
No mayo salad is another name of avocado egg salad where it dares present 265 kcal per serving. It also contains total fats of 19.9 g, sodium (234.5mg), a protein of 13 g, sugar (3.6g), and cholesterol (297.6g). Besides that, you can find a total carbohydrate of 11.4g, Vitamin A (10%), Vitamin C (31.7mg), and dietary fiber 7.2g. By the way, this low-carb salad just needs 10 minutes for preparing. Meanwhile, the ingredients are:
- Avocado: 2
- Eggs: 8
- Juice of one lemon
- A handful of parsley
- A handful of dill
- A pinch of salt
- Olive oil (for drizzling as needed)
How does it be quick to make avocado egg salad keto? It is because you just need 3 steps to this sesame bagel with a salad filled. Here, what to do:
- Hard boil the eggs under the saucepan lid. Open the cover and let it for 8-10 minutes after turning off the heat. Soak the egg under the cold water before breaking the shells. Afterward, cut the eggs in small pieces.
- Mash the avocado using the large back of a wooden spoon until almost smooth in a bowl.
- Mix the avocado, eggs, lemon juice, herbs, salt, also olive oil. It is time to serve and enjoy it immediately at room temperature. It is also suitable for serving in cold or chill.
Tips to get Perfect Salad of Avocado Egg
Can avocado egg salad survive more than a day? This question often emerges within people’s minds because they cannot spend it one time. Of course, this fresh no mayo salad can survive until 2 days within a freezer or refrigerator. Do not store it for more than two days because avocado will oxidize and turn brown. Besides that, there are still some tips to flawless the salad such as below:
- Hard boil your eggs but do not overcook to avoid the green tinge around the yolk.
- Avoid overly mash the avocado because it will turn creamy immediately.
- Choose fresh herbs like parsley, tarragon, basil, chives, or cilantro.
- Always use homemade mayonnaise or change it with yogurt or sour cream.
Follow tips above pretty your avocado egg salad not fail to make. It will not make you guilty after eating this dish because the taste is fresh. Besides that, it is rich in nutrients, easy to get the ingredients and fast to cook. Try it soon and force other people who run the keto diet to taste it. Of course, they cannot reject it in the end because it has tempted by appearance. Have a nice trying!