Best keto French toast recipe in 20 minutes is good news for keto dieters with a little bit of time. They keep having breakfast with high-healthy fat.
Best keto French toast that the recipe appears below is gluten-free and low carb. It is good news for you who plan to run a diet keto, the beginners, and all. Of course, a lot of French toast keto recipes emerge on the internet it is one of them. The best recipe today just needs 20 minutes to cook with tempting fragrant and taste. Besides introducing with keto French toast recipe, you will know about egg loaf and sola bread. Okay, let’s enjoy this article!
Best Keto French toast Ingredients and Directions to Cook in 20 Minutes
Truthfully, your keto French toast recipe today only needs 15 minutes as the total time. Make it for breakfast by preparing the ingredients and then use the rest (5 minutes) for cooking. Each serving just contains 5 g carbohydrates, 277 calories, 3 g of fiber, and 6 g of protein. There are also iron (1.2 mg), saturated fat (8g), sodium (235g), cholesterol (79mg), potassium (86mg), calcium (71mg), and Vitamin A.
Okay, here are ingredients and how to cook keto French toast quickly:
Prepare some ingredients to make the toast starting from 1 batch (not eggy!) 90-second bread. Provide 1 egg, almond milk (1 tablespoon), heavy cream (1 tablespoon), vanilla extract (1/2 teaspoon), and cinnamon (1/2 teaspoon). You still need the golden erythritol (1 tablespoon), unsalted grass-fed butter, and pinch kosher salt.
The serving suggestions may use the (sugar-free!) “maple” syrup. Add keto salted caramel, fresh berries, and bacon ultra-crisp.
Here are 5 steps to cook your keto French toast recipe in 5 minutes:
- Firstly, you should make a 90-second keto bread batch and set it on a rack. The setting is useful to cool it slighting before slicing for the rest preparation.
- Prepare a flash-ish dish or medium bowl to whisk the egg, heavy cream, almond milk, salt, and vanilla extract. Set aside. Use a small bowl to mix the golden erythritol sweetener and the cinnamons then set aside too.
- Melt the butter (1 tablespoon) over the medium or high heat using a skillet pan.
- Slice up the loaf in a stick shape and soak for one or two minutes in the egg mixture.
- Remove any excess and cook it until golden on each side. Next, sprinkle with the cinnamon “sugar” and serving with the topping choice.
Egg Loaf and Sola Bread
Let’s know more about the egg loaf and sola bread in the best keto French toast recipe. The egg loaf here is, of course, low-carb because it just uses three ingredients. It uses butter, egg, and cream cheese (there is no flour and regular sugar). Meanwhile, sola bread is the option for you who do not use egg loaf.
Remember, the use of low-carb, sugar-free, and gluten-free ingredients is the priority. The best keto French toast cannot use any ingredients like the traditional French toast. By the way, this recipe is easy to prepare and quick to cook. Therefore, this page recommends busy people to try it so that they never leave their breakfast. You know that leaving breakfast can cause fatal effects, right? So, have a nice trying!