Best keto noodles are not just imagination because there are 11 options to choose from. All of them are gluten-free and low-carb with simple ingredients.
Are there any best keto noodles for a dieter? Noodle or spaghetti pasta are the most longing food to eat when you having any diet. It is so difficult to hold it and a lot of food courts provide it with various prices and variants. Even, you might save it in your kitchen cabinet. By the way, you can still get low-carb pasta that tastes good and healthy. Collect all keto pasta recipes here and you can practice one of them. But, how do the noodle low-carb?
10 + Best Keto Noodles that Low-carb and Gluten-Free
It is a common question about the criterion of low-carb or keto noodle pasta. Moreover, most traditional pasta use wheat flour that is high-carb and not gluten-free. Okay, this page can explain to you where the noodle uses egg yolk and mozzarella cheese as the ingredients. You quite melt the cheese and combine with the yolk to make the pasta dough. Afterward, you roll it out and slice it thinly in strips. So, you have believed that the best tasting keto noodles exist in the world and homemade.
You can taste more than 10 or 11 best noodles for keto diet meals that truly low-carb and gluten-free. See them below:
- Keto Ricotta Gnocchi
- Pillowy-soft pasta with Ricotta fried ravioli and spinach
- Fresh egg pasta
- Zucchini spaghetti with creamy cheese
- Keto carbonara pasta
- Garlic “Gnocchi”
- 15-Minute Garlic Shrimp Noodle
- Keto Creamy Pasta with Avocado and Shirataki
- Cabbage Noodle
- Japanese Mushroom Pasta keto with shirataki
- Easy keto lasagna
2-Ingredient Fettuccine Pasta Low-carb and Gluten-free
You must need to know the best keto noodles recipe completely, right now. Do not worry this page has prepared it for you with the name of 2-ingredient fettuccine pasta. This low-carb and gluten-free keto pasta needs 10 minutes of preparation and 1 minute of cooking. Today, you just one serving that will result in 358 kcal calories, 3g carbohydrate, 33g protein, and more nutrients. Okay, here are 2 ingredients and 8 steps to cooking your keto fettuccine pasta:
- Large egg yolk: 1
- Shredded skim part of mozzarella cheese that low moisture: 1 cup
- Prepare a large microwave-safe bowl to microwave the mozzarella in one minute. Add 30 seconds to make sure the cheese melts completely. You can just stir the cheese to melt after microwave.
- Let mozzarella cools just for 1 minute or the dough will be hard if more than one minute. The function of cooling is to make the egg not cook.
- Add, stir, and mix the egg yolk into the cheese until the dough has a similar yellow color.
- Prepare a flat surface and line with parchment paper to place the dough. Besides that, use another parchment paper to place on top of the dough.
- Roll dough in 1/8 thick using a rolling pin that you roll on top of the parchment paper.
- Remove the paper that wraps the dough and cut into 1/2 inch in wide strips. Let the pasta overnight or at least 6 hours in the refrigerator.
- Boil a pot of water when it is ready to cook but without adding salt inside. Just add pasta when boiling and cook for 40 seconds to one minute. Do not cook it longer because it is easy to lose form, the cheese melts, and break down.
- Remove your pasta and coll it down with cool flowing water. Separate strands sticking gently and let pasta cool until it is warm to the touch. After it firms hard up like cheese sticks, serve with your favorite pasta sauce.
Those are two amazing recipes of the best keto noodles in 2020 that easy to make and low-carb. Good luck!