Cheesy keto tuna melt recipe made with cheese slice is ready between 20 and 27 minutes based on the ingredients. Make it along with your kids!
Cheesy keto tuna melt recipe made with cheese slice is a good choice to change meat or chicken. If you bored with those ingredients feel free to try this melted pocked dish. You can serve it for eating between breakfast and lunch. It is also suitable for snacking with no worry like other keto snacks and appetizer recipes. It turns out keto tuna melt pocket recipe does not need a lot of ingredients. Besides that, how to cook it is simple and fast for about 30 minutes.
Cheesy Keto Tuna Melt Recipe made with Cheese Slice
Well, there will be two recipes cheesy keto tuna melt- tuna melt in this article. Firstly, it just uses 4 ingredients that you can find it easily in your refrigerator and the cabinet. The time to prepare is 5 minutes and 15 minutes for cooking. Directly, here are the ingredients and how to cook it:
- Mozzarella cheese slices (12 slices)
- Can of Tuna (2 cans)
- Minced celery (1 tablespoon)
- Mayonnaise (4 tablespoons)
- How to cook
- Prepare and preheat oven to 325F. Put mozzarella slices on the baking pan that you have layered with two parchment papers. Mix and stir well tuna cans that you have drained with minced celery and mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Bake the cheese slices about 4-3 minutes until melt fully. After that, remove from the oven as well as let it cool slightly. Put a few spoonfuls of tuna in one of cheese shell corners. Fold it in the triangle shape while pressing the closed sides firmly.
- Bake again for 5 – 10 minutes or it looks golden brown on the edges.
Next, these are the second recipe of cheesy tuna melt that needs about 27 minutes. Here, you need ½ can of tuna, salt (1/8 teaspoon), ground black pepper (1/8 teaspoon), and mayonnaise (1 ½ tablespoon). Besides that, it needs kosher baby dills (1/2 ounce), 4 slices mozzarella cheese, and natural cheddar cheese (1 shredded tablespoon). Meanwhile, there are 5 steps to cook such as below:
- The first step is similar by preheating the oven to325F and layer the baking dish with parchment paper. Mix all ingredients except mozzarella cheese and aside for later.
- Lay mozzarella slice on the tray and oven for 4 minutes for melting the cheese. But the shape is not damage.
- Make it cool (mozzarella cheese) before getting the tuna filling and fold it. It also has a triangle shape like before.
- Oven again for 10-15 minutes until the top and egg are crispy and golden. You may bake longer is you want to make a full crispy pocket. Always check it frequently.
Little bit Information on the Recipe
Listen to some tips before you solely practicing the recipe. Make the recipe a breeze by choosing Mozzarella Deli Slices. Turn your oven to broil at the last minute. This step must undertake closely although it is for peeling the tops a bit. If you do not have slices change with grated mozzarella cheese in a small square pile. Lastly, use 2 tuna cans in 170g each can.
That is detailed information on cheesy keto tuna melt recipe made with cheese slice. You may try it alone to kill your leisure time or invite your children to make it. Good luck!