Easy keto pizza roll-ups present another recipe that looks longer but keeps exciting to try. Never miss this recipe out to enrich your keto dish menus.
Hey! Do you remember or still save the last recipe of easy keto pizza roll-ups? You just prepare 11 slices of mozzarella cheese as the crust replacement and Italian seasoning. It also adds mini pepperoni slices and your favorite dipping sauce keto. Hopefully, you still remember how to cook this keto pizza roll recipe. Today, it will add your skill to make another low-carb pizza roll. It has more ingredients and the direction that you must try.
New Easy Keto Pizza Roll-Ups to enrich your Meal Plan
Prior, you just make keto pizza roll recipe in 4 or 5 steps. It starts from heating the oven in 400 degrees and lining the baking sheet using parchment paper. The function is to place the cheese slice without sticking. Oven the slices for 6 minutes and the edges change to brown. Remove it to another place and sprinkle with Italian seasoning also pepperoni if you like it.
Next, cool the cheese for 2 minutes before rolling up gently and serve. Of course, you have remembered the prior recipe of this snacking low-carb. What about the second recipe? These are some ingredients to note or save:
- Dough ingredients
To make the dough, it needs 2 tablespoons of cream cheese, almond flour ¾ cup, and one egg. Besides that, provide shredded mozzarella cheese 1 ½ cup that low-moisture. Then, add garlic powder about ½ teaspoon.
Meanwhile, the filling still needs shredded mozzarella cheese minced black olives, minced, and minced pepperoni just to taste. Afterward, prepare Rao’s Marinara Sauce of 2 tablespoons.
Here are 13 Steps of making Keto Pizza Roll Recipe Low-Carb Easily
Do not be shocked to hear about 13 steps of easy keto pizza roll-ups. It is extremely longer than the prior recipe. However, all people say the recipe keeps fast to undertake. Let’s see it to practice immediately:
- Preheat in the same degree of the oven (400 degrees F).
- Line two parchment papers on the baking dish and sprinkle the surface with garlic salt and almond flour.
- Use a microwave to melt the cream cheese and mozzarella about 60 seconds.
- Make the dough by stirring the egg and almond flour on the cheese mixture above.
- Flat the dough on the parchment paper to make a rectangular shape.
- It is time to bake it within 400 degrees F for 3 minutes.
- Remove from the oven also lift the edges from the parchment paper.
- Remove the dough from the oven and lift edges from parchment paper.
- Continue spreading the crust surface with tomato sauce and top with the rest topping over the sauce evenly.
- Roll the crust to form a log shape gently that you start from one edge.
- Cut into slice by using the sharp knife.
- Set those slices on the baking or cookie sheet that has parchment paper over.
- Set 10-15 minutes to bake and get the dough to become golden.
Are you ready to try the second recipe of easy keto pizza roll-ups? Both must be the priority to cook among the other keto dishes. Thank you for reading. Have a nice try!