Eggplant lasagna without noodles helps you to forget all about gluten pasta. It is far healthy with plenty of nutrients and good for pregnant women.
Most of the noodles including in lasagna contain high-gluten, carb, grain, and not good for the diet. Luckily, there is eggplant lasagna without noodles as your dinner menu tonight. Here, do not ask about noodles because you will not find it in this vegetarian keto dinner dish. Later on, you can serve your vegetarian lasagna without noodles with various side dishes. Quite choose roasted Brussels sprouts, grilled shrimps, green salad, or grilled chicken. Find out all essential things like the recipe, tips, and nutrients here. Check it dot!
Eggplant Lasagna without Noodles for 8 Serving in 80 Minutes
Happy cooking! Prepare your vegetarian lasagna without noodles for 8 serving only in one hour twenty minutes. In reality, per serving give all the nutrients that your body needs. It is such as high-calcium, low-carb, low-sodium, healthy immune, soy-free, low-calorie, and gluten-free. Even, it is also nut-free, healthy aging, bone health, and healthy pregnancy.
How about the ingredients? At this time, you need to provide a few ingredients such as below:
- Firstly, provide 2 eggplants in a large size about 2 1/2-3 pounds in total). You will cut it in lengthwise with the thick slice of1/4 inch.
- Next, you must have extra-virgin olive oil 1 tablespoon, chopped onion for 1 cup, and lean ground beef 12 ounces. This vegetarian lasagna still needs 2 cloves of minced garlic, dry red wine 1/4 cup, dried oregano and basil (each is 1 teaspoon).
- Provide one can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes that no-salt-added. Add salt 3/4 teaspoon, ground pepper 1/4 teaspoon, and 1 large egg to beat lightly. Do not forget part-skim ricotta cheese 1 1/2 cup and shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese to divide 1 cup. Once more, provide some chopped fresh basil for garnishing.
Six Steps to Serve Vegetarian Lasagna without Noodles
It turns out, the recipe of the eggplant lasagna without noodles that spends 8- minutes have long steps too. There are 6 steps to pass:
- Use 400F to preheat the oven while making 2 layers using a cooking spray on your large baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 2 large baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Secondly, arrange the eggplants in a single layer and roast for 15 to 20 minutes until tender.
- Use medium-high fire to heat oil in a large skillet before adding onion and beet. Cook, crumbling and stirring for 6 to 8 minutes or until browned using a wooden spoon. Then, add garlic to cook about one minute before adding wine, basil, tomatoes, oregano, pepper, and salt. Bring it to a simmer for about 10 minutes. Reduce heat to cook in medium-low until thickened while stirring occasionally.
- Go on combining egg and ricotta using a small bowl.
- Bake the lasagna for 30-40 minutes without cover to bubble the sauce around the edges. Let stand before serving about 10 or 20 minutes and garnish with the fresh basil.
By the way, it is some tips to store your eggplant lasagna without noodles. Please, do not freeze it in cooked shape because the eggplant does not hold up well here. The eggplant becomes watery too when thawing. However, it does not matter to prepare the recipe and then store it in your refrigerator until 4 days. It includes the cooked eggplant lasagna. Before storing it in the refrigerator, you should roast the eggplant one day before. Layer with ricotta and mushroom marinara and use 4 hours before baking and fried. Reheat it using a microwaved or oven in 350F until heated. Apply room temperature to preheat the oven. Thank you for reading!