Keto bacon cheeseburger skillet is suitable for dinner without adding weight and easy to make. Both men and women can make it easier.
From now, do not be afraid to have dinner both alone and with your spouse. Quite order keto bacon cheeseburger skillet in the restaurant or make it alone at home. By the way, it does not matter for you (man) to prepare it for your girlfriend or wife. Surprise her with this low-carb dinner that will be ready in less than 20 minutes. Then, ensure her to try your dinner cooking. Both men and women should know about the recipe of the bacon cheeseburger skillet super. Let’s go!
Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet Recipe
Let’s keep the information on keto bacon cheeseburger skillet recipe without spending a lot of time! It will be the best choice to eat when you bore with the usual keto dinner dish. Your bacon cheeseburger low-carb today results in 389 calories per serving. It contains 1g dietary fiber, 32g protein, 2g net carbs, 27g fat, and 3g carbohydrate.
In the following, you can see and learn the ingredient of the cheeseburger with bacon. Learn it along with the direction:
- Bacon that you chop coarsely: 6 slices
- Ground beef: 2 pounds
- Chopped Dill pickles: 1/4 cup
- Cubed cheddar cheese: 4 ounces
- Coarsely chopped medium tomato: 1
- Small onion: one/ 2 1/2 ounces (chop coarsely)
- Yellow mustard: 1 teaspoon
- Low-carb ketchup: 1/4 cup
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Those ingredients are ready to serve in 6 portions or people. So, the directions start from preparing a large skillet or work. You will use it to cook bacon until brown and then drain the grease. Make by stirring a sauce from low-carb ketchup, salt, pepper, pickles, and mustard. Next, add the cheese cubes and heat it until melt but make sure to not mix the meat completely. Here, you quite make melted cheese pockets. Now, you are ready to serve but stir the onion and tomato first. Afterward, you may serve with crumbled boiled bacon and additional condiment.
A few Tricks and Tips as the additional information that is extremely important to know
In this section, this page just wants to add a little bit of information to maximize the cooking. The name is tricks and tips to cook keto bacon cheeseburger skillet. Well, take a look at below:
- Firstly, you better use an excellent big skillet that complete with a lid. This keto dish is suitable to use the cast iron pan or skillet in 12″. If you do not have it try to mix and match your pan with the lid. Who knows you get it in your cabinet.
- Secondly, you may add small sweet peppers by inputting it inside as the filling. Bake it until tender.
It is simple, right! Indeed, most keto dishes that low-carb, low-fat, and high protein is easy to make. Of course, it includes a keto bacon cheeseburger skillet that only needs less than 20 minutes. Wow, it is amazing! So, let’s prepare all the ingredients and tools to run the short steps above. Okay, thank you for following this page until I finish and you know how to make it quickly. Be brave to have dinner again without gaining weight. Happy cooking! Good luck!