Keto beef taquitos with cheese taco shell is a healthy low-carb food with high healthy fats. Follow the ingredients to serve it in 30 minutes.
Let’s make keto beef taquitos with cheese Taco shell! It is a low-carb dinner that will spoil your mouth and tongue. Many people like this Mexican snacking because this yummy food is very high-nutrient. Each bite of this keto roll gives a lot of healthy fats. If you dislike beef, you may change or add another meat. Change the beef with chicken, jalapeños, or cream cheese. However, the flawless and best keto taquitos recipe is by ending with parsley or cilantro. Hopefully, you do not beef for this day.
Keto Beef Taquitos with Cheese Taco Shell Ingredients for Dinner
How long this dinner meal is ready to serve? It turns out this Mexican dinner dish will be ready to serve in 30 minutes. You can get a faster time if you have spent 10 minutes for preparation. In this section, this page describes two kinds of ingredients for filling and the shell. Now, see 8 ingredients of best keto taquitos recipe:
- Ground beef: 1/2 pound
- Minced shallot: 1 tablespoon
- chili flakes: 1/2 teaspoon
- Coconut oil: 1 tablespoon
- Garlic powder: 1/4 teaspoon
- Low-carb salsa: 1/3 cup
- salt and pepper
- sour cream: 1/4 cup (for serving)
Meanwhile, you need two ingredients to make the shells. It is just shredded cheddar cheese (3/4 cup) and shredded Mozarella cheese (3/4 cup). For your information, this keto food is not only yummy to eat at night (dinner). But, you can eat it as a low-carb and gluten-free side dish as well as an appetizer. Once more, let your tongue taste the amazing taste as a mid-afternoon snack.
3 Steps on Keto Beef Taquitos Recipe
Pass 3 incredible directions to make keto beef taquitos with cheese taco shell. By the way, you have spent ten minutes to prepare the ingredients. Now, you still have twenty minutes to finishing all. Well, here what to do:
- Use a frying pan to heat the coconut oil before adding shallots inside. Fry the shallots in 2 minutes and then add the minced beef. Cook it for 3-4 minutes. Stir in salsa, garlic powder, pepper, salt, and chili flakes. Use low heat to cook it from 10 to 12 minutes.
- Next, preheat the oven to 400 F while preparing the baking tray that you layer it with parchment paper. Furthermore, make the shells by mixing mozzarella and cheddar cheese in a bowl. Divide it into 4 parts and place it as the shells on the baking tray. Bake it for 5-7 minutes.
- Let it cool for a moment! Then, fill each shell with 2 tablespoons of the beef mixture and roll it quickly. Add source cream, cilantro, and or parsley for garnishing. Now, it is ready to eat!
In conclusion, keto beef taquitos with cheese taco shells are healthy foods with many functions. You may eat it as the dinner, mid-afternoon snacks, appetizer, and also side dish. Well, that is detailed ingredients and how to cook keto taquitos with ground beef and cheese. Explore your amazing taste and experience by modifying the ingredients. Thank you for reading. Do not forget for sharing. Good luck!