Keto blueberry cream cheese muffins are enjoyable for the keto dieters and the children. Take the recipe and create a sweet moment with them.
Weekend keeps coming closer and you must have something special for your kids. It is not a bad idea to serve keto blueberry cream cheese muffins for all family members. Remember, it is a low-carb and gluten-free cake that is healthier than the traditional muffins. It implies this cake is not only for the keto dieters but also for general. Do not worry they will like the taste and the appearance is so tempting. You might look for the most recommended blueberry cream cheese muffins (keto). Here is the place!
Keto Blueberry Muffins with Cream Cheese Filling
If you often or always follow this platform, you might wonder about the time. As though, this page priority the time to highlight the title or sub-title. Time is so important for some people with high-activity. But, they do not want to lose their golden time with lovely people. Therefore, this page comes with easy and simple recipes that are quick to undertake. It is such as keto blueberry cream cheese muffins recipe that will be ready in 30 minutes. Anyway, here are 7 ingredients to prepare:
- Cream cheese: 16 ounces
- Blueberries: ¼ cup
- Eggs: 2
- Sliced almonds: ¼ cup
- Sweetener (it uses liquid sucralose): ½ cup
- Sugar-free vanilla extract: ½ teaspoon
- Xanthan gum (optional): ¼ teaspoon
All ingredients above are for about 12 servings with 155 kcal. Now, your time to cook just remain 20 minutes. Besides that, it contains 15g total fat, 8g saturated fat, 69mg cholesterol, 134mg sodium, and 78g potassium. The total carb is 2g, 1g dietary fiber, 4g protein, and 2g sugar. Okay, turn back to the recipe and here are 7 steps to cook in 20 minutes:
- Use an electric mixer to result in smooth and creamy cream cheese.
- Add the sweetener, eggs, xanthan gum, and vanilla.
- Use the mixer again to beat the dough until blend.
- Fold it in the blueberry and almond.
- Divide into 12 muffin molds using a spoon and paper.
- Bake it in 350 degrees F until starting to brown or in 20 minutes.
- Cool in the refrigerator while storing. Then, serve in a chill and enjoy its
Some tips to success your Keto Muffins
Those are the seven ingredients and steps to make keto blueberry muffins with cream cheese filling in a short time. Listen to this page, please! There are some tips to follow if you want to have the flawless muffins from the taste into the shape:
- You may use frozen berries that you store in the fridge but do not make the mixture to clump. Slightly defrosting by leaving it at room temperature. Undertake it for about one hour before cooking.
- If you store the muffins in the fridge use room temperature to warm them up before serving.
- Set the cream cheese in room temperature to get a smooth cream cheese mixture.
- Mix the ingredients with blackberries, strawberries, nuts, raspberry, or sugar-free chocolate chips.
Well, it is the most recommended keto blueberry cream cheese muffins from this page. Follow all the guidance that you read here without any exception. Use the recipe to create a warm moment with your family on the weekend. Yeah, you may enjoy it anytime both alone and with other people. Have a nice try!