Keto broccoli cheese soup comes out in just 5 ingredients with some recipe options. Do not ignore the tricks and tips that have a big role.
Have you seen keto broccoli cheese soup from this page before? By the way, the recipe of the day is different from the prior article. So, you should continue reading until finish or see the previous recipe after this. Indeed, this kind of keto soup has various options to enjoy by the dieters. The best low-carb broccoli cheese soup recipe today is simpler only with 5 ingredients. However, you do not only get this information but also some tips and tricks are ready to help you.
5 Ingredient Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup
It is unique where keto broccoli cheese soup does not only have one recipe but more. Meanwhile, the ingredients just need 4 cups of floret broccoli, 4 minced garlic cloves, and 1 cup of heavy cream. Two other ingredients are chicken, vegetable, or bone broth in 3 ½ cups and the cheddar cheese of 3 cups. Then, 2 steps of the recipe are:
- Heat a large pot over medium heat to sauté the garlic until fragrant (1 minute).
- Give the broth that you choose, chopped broccoli, and heavy cream and boil by increasing the heat. Afterward, reduce the heat to simmer until tender (10-20 minutes).
Well, those are 2 steps of cooking keto soup with broccoli and cheese. Besides the recipe, you can use another way from one of the following options:
- Option 1
You shred the cheddar cheese first and add it gradually while stirring constantly. Keep stirring until melt and then add 1/2 cup (64 g) to simmer and stir until melt. Repeat with the same size and way. Next, keep it at an extremely low simmer and prevent seizing by avoiding high-heat. Remove from the heat as soon as possible after all the cheese melts.
- Option 2
Well, the second option is so longer until 4 steps such as below:
- It is an optional step to remove 1/3 of broccoli pieces to side aside using a slotted spoon.
- Smooth the remaining broccoli with an immersion blender.
- Reduce heat to low and add 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar while stirring constantly. Stir until melt and pure again to make the cheese smoother.
- Remove from heat and serve with the reserved broccoli florets.
7 Tips and Tricks in your Broccoli Cheese Soup
Based on the promise, this page will add some tips and tricks to cook easy keto broccoli cheese soup. Seven tips and tricks are useful to use:
- Frozen broccoli make the soup come in no time at all.
- Avoid too salty soup by using low sodium broth. You can use just water but add salt to taste.
- Take out a piece and taste it to know whether the broccoli is done or not yet.
- Use a regular blender if there is no immersion blender in the kitchen. But, be careful the heat and steam of the soup can cause burns from the vacuum that it creates.
- Prevent the presence of a little texture in the soup by just use half of the broccoli to blend inside.
- Meltdown the cheese quicker using the back of a spoon to mash the cream cheese during the cooking process.
- Pour the heavy cream slowly to avoid the soup curdling.
Well, that is detailed information on keto broccoli cheese soup in 5 ingredients. Follow the tips and tricks to get the perfect soup taste and appearance. Good luck!