Keto chicken quesadillas are the Mexican dish that looks like a tortilla but it is the cheese shells. Cook it quickly by following 3 steps.
Several times ago, this page presented keto chicken Quesadilla. Now, it brings the same topic to remind you about the recipe, ingredients, and the direction. Besides that, it comes for you who leave behind the information on this low-carb dish. The category of low carbohydrates comes from the ingredients that gluten-free. Although you see a tortilla, it is not tortilla but the shells that use different ingredients. This keto quesadilla recipe has simpler ingredients and directions. Know it all in details along with this page.
Keto chicken Quesadillas or Cheese Shell Keto Quesadillas Recipe (Ingredients and Directions)
You, surely, agree that keto creamy chicken quesadillas recipe here are amazing for the taste and appearance. Even, the most important thing is this Mexican keto food is rich in nutrients. Each serving without the sauce can result in 40.5 g Fat, 0.7 g Fibre, 599 Calories, 52.7 g Protein, and 6.1 g Carbs. Per ½ cup of quesadilla is resulting in 5.4 g Net Carbs. Take a look at some ingredients below to make the food and get the nutrients:
- Mozzarella Cheese (1 1/2 Cups)
- Cheddar Cheese (1 1/2 Cups)
- Cooked Chicken (1 Cup)
- Bell Pepper (1/4 Cup)
- Diced Tomato (1/4 Cup)
- Green Onion (1/8 Cup)
It turns out this yummy Mexican food just needs 3 steps to cook it. Okay, here what to do:
- Prepare the oven and heat it in 400 F. Then, cover a pizza pan only using parchment paper. Mix the cheese to spread it in the parchment paper evenly in a circle shape. Set 5 minutes to bake the cheese shells. Come out from the oven and pour off extra oil after that immediately.
- Place the chicken, peppers, tomato, and the green onion on half of the cheese shells. Roll it with the chicken and the veggies. Before returning to the oven in 4-5 minutes, press it firmly.
- Add sour cream, salsa, and guacamole. Lastly, sprinkle the chopped fresh basil, and cilantro or parsley for garnishing.
2 Other ways to make the Cheese Shell or Tortilla
Let’s play with the cheese shells or tortilla! Keto chicken and cheese quesadillas can informs on the exciting ways to make the cheese shells. Truthfully, there are three ways to follow and you have adopted one of them. Before discussing the other ways, this page wants to clarify most doubts from many people. They are will wonder whether this low-carb food is zero carbs. Even, it is possible to find carbohydrates in fruit and vegetable. So, this food is just low-carb, not zero carbs. The lactose in the cheese also contributes to a small number of carbs. Most of the cheese gives 1carb per ounce so 1 ounce of cheese as 1 carb. On the other hand, per cheese shell has 1 carb. Turn backs to 2 how to make cheese shells that you can start from:
- Place a pile of shredded cheese or slices of cheese to crisp it in a frying pan
- Use microwave and the tray with parchment for cooking single tacos.
All methods demand to work quickly after cooking but do not forget to cool it first. Shape it while still pliable. Okay, that is the detailed recipe of keto chicken quesadillas with cheese shells. Happy trying!