A Keto diet plan for beginners with the right foods and beverages are very effective to give the result. It can show the loss weight since week one.
Most beginners want to see the result of their diet immediately. At least, it gives the result (weight loss) after one-week undergoing keto or any diet. By the way, the keto diet plan for beginners that will show the result only in one week exist. Keto diet itself prioritizes low-carb, sugar-free, and gluten-free foods and beverages. It also prioritizes the moderate protein and high-healthy fat as the carb replacement. Well, gather the keto diet plan and menu along with things to avoid during the diet.
Keto Diet Plan for Beginners and one Week Result Effectively
Many kinds of keto diet plan and menu to consume both foods and beverages. However, there are also many foods and beverages that beginners must avoid. By the way, here are lists to follow and avoid:
- Food and Beverages match for the keto diet:
- Pastured whole eggs
- Chicken and turkey
- Fatty fishes like mackerel, salmon, and herring.
- Grass-fed beef, pork, bison, organ meats.
- Full-fat dairy like butter, yogurt, and cream.
- Full-fat cheeses like cheddar, cream cheese, goat cheese, mozzarella, and brie.
- Nuts and seeds like almonds, walnuts, macadamia nuts, flaxseeds, pumpkin seeds, and peanuts.
- Nut butter can be in the form of cashew, almond, and natural peanut butter.
- Healthy fats like olive oil, coconut butter, sesame oil, coconut oil, and avocado oil.
- Whole avocados are for any meal or snack.
- Non-starchy vegetables like mushrooms, greens, broccoli, pepper, and tomatoes.
- Condiments consist of salt, pepper, lemon juice, spices, vinegar, and fresh herbs.
The best beverages to drink are water, sparkling water, unsweetened coffee, and unsweetened green tea. No problem to mix some flavor with adding lemon or mint. Drink tequila or vodka combining with water is okay.
- Foods and Beverages to avoid
Avoid eating traditional baked & bread, traditional pasta, sweetened beverages, sweets, sugary foods, starchy veggies, grains, and its products. Ignore fruits like pineapple, bananas, citrus, and grapes.
Avoid using black beans, lentils, chickpeas, and kidney beans. Do not use high-carb sauces, unhealthy fats, and processed foods. Avoid consuming foods with artificial colors, sweeteners, and preservatives (aspartame and alcohol). Meanwhile, you must avoid certain alcoholic beverages such as sugary mixed drinks and beer.
Examples of Keto Diet Menu for Breakfast until Dinner
Those are some foods and beverages that you must pay attention to both to eat and avoid. Next, it presents the examples of keto diet plan and menu for beginners, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack. Let’s see it:
- Frittatas and quiches, hash
- Hash with eggs, pork, and kale.
- Baked eggs in avocados
- Omelet with sautéed mushrooms, spinach, mushrooms, goat cheese, and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Eggs scrambled with cream cheese, spinach, and bell peppers.
- Keto salad, egg salad, tuna salad with rich olive oil mayonnaise
- Rollups of lean with cheese
- Soup without beans or pasta
- Cauliflower rice bowl
- Sausage ragu over sautéed zucchini zoodles
- Ground beef-stuffed peppers
- Ham-and cheese-stuffed chicken breasts with loaded broccoli
- Hamburger steaks with mashed cauliflower
- Lettuce wraps and low-carb dressing
- Snack/ appetizer:
- Cheese crisps
- Bacon-wrapped jalapeño poppers
- keto fat bombs
- Deviled eggs
- Buffalo chicken dip
- String cheese
- Beef jerky
- Iced coffee that is cold-brew coffee with unsweetened almond milk
Well, those are complete keto diet plan for beginners that effectively give you result from the one-week undertaking. Feel free to change your food menu with those options. Good luck!