Keto dinners that drive you crazy come in 15 choices and one recipe to try. Keto chicken thigh with creamy mushroom sauce tastes extraordinary.
What do keto dinners that drive you crazy? Of course, many recommended keto dish for dinner that you can find if you search it. By the way, you should understand that it will be better to not skip dinner although you are a dieter. People who skip it are not true because the body keep needs to get nutrition and energy. Do not follow them and start to learn many keto dinner dish recipes are available on the internet. If you still confuse to decide it just follow this page.
Keto Dinners that drive you crazy in 15 Options that Low-Carb and Healthy
Never skip dinner because the right way is to change the menu and the ingredients. This page has collected 15 keto dinner dish recipes. It will not add carb, sugar, and gluten until breaking the limit. It keeps contributes sugar, carb, and healthy fats based on your body necessary. Let’s see it:
- Keto Sheet Pan Pizza
- Zucchini Lasagna
- Keto Broccoli and Grass-fed Beef
- Creamy Asparagus with Shrimp Alfredo Keto
- Keto Cauliflower Ziti
- Chicken Fajita Soup Keto and Low-Carb
- Keto Garlic Chicken with Spinach and Broccoli
- Cheesy Sausage Egg Bites Keto
- Low-Carb Stuffed Meatloaf
- Sausage Dip with Stuffed Pepper
- Keto Pork Broccoli with Parmesan Cream Sauce
- Keto Chicken Thigh with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- Pizza Zucchini Bites
- Low-Carb Keto Swedish Meatballs Gluten-Free
- Keto Chicken Green Chile
How to Cook Keto Dinner Dish Recipes with Creamy Mushroom sauce
Here, this page takes keto chicken thigh with creamy mushroom sauce as the next topic. One of these keto dinners that drive you crazy results in 558 calories and 41g/ 81% protein. It also contains 254mg/ 85% cholesterol, 1g/ 5% dietary fiber, 41g/ 63% total fat, and 8g/3% total carb. Prepare 15 minutes to provide two kinds of ingredients for the chicken thigh and the mushroom sauce:
- Chicken Thigh
- Boneless skinless chicken thighs that result in around 5-6 fillets: 750g
- Fresh lemon juice: 1
- Minced garlic: 2 cloves
- Dried thyme: 1 teaspoon
- Rosemary: 1 teaspoon
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
- cracked black pepper: 1/2 teaspoon
- Olive oil: 2 tablespoons
- Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- Olive oil: 1 tablespoon
- Sliced fresh mushrooms: 250 g
- Minced garlic: 2 cloves
- Fresh chopped parsley: 1 teaspoon
- Dry thyme: 1 teaspoon
- Dried rosemary: 1 teaspoon
- Heavy Cream: 1 cup
- Nutmeg: 1 teaspoon
- salt and black pepper
- Freshly shredded parmesan cheese: 1/2 cup
Well, here are two directions to cook the chicken thigh and mushroom creamy sauce in 15 minutes:
- Chicken thigh
- Pat chicken thighs dry using a paper towel and trim off excess fat. Season it with lemon juice salt and absorb the lemon juice for 15 minutes. Combine the garlic cloves, pepper, rosemary, and thyme then coat it to the chicken evenly.
- Heat the large skillet or pan over medium-high heat for heating 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Sear the chicken thighs until brown and no longer pink with the time of about 8 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate for set aside and keep warm.
- Creamy mushroom sauce
- Use the same skillet or pan to saute mushrooms with olive oil. Cook it until soft or in 3 minutes while seasoning with pepper and salt. Next, add the garlic, thyme, parsley, and rosemary. Saute them for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Stir heavy cream and simmer it before reducing heat. Go on cooking until thick slightly and then add nutmeg. Add parmesan cheese and let it melt while stirring occasionally for 4 minutes.
- Return chicken thigh to the pan, taste test, and reseason with salt and pepper to your taste. Lastly, garnish with parmesan cheese and the fresh parsley. Serve it immediately.
15 keto dinners that drive you crazy are truly amazing and tempting. Try the recipe of keto chicken thigh with creamy mushroom sauce above. Good luck!