Keto fried mozzarella bites low carb appetizer recipe is a healthy Italian snack for diet people. More focus on tips preventing melting cheese!
Are you looking for the best Keto fried mozzarella bites low carb appetizer recipe? Come here to gain your purpose! All this time, people who running keto diet or any diet way like avoiding appetizer or snack. They believe that snacking can inhibit their program. Most snacks are junk food with a lot of carbohydrates, sugar, salt, fat, and other chemical essences. Even though, the low-carb mozzarella sticks (Keto) are different from the most snack types. This Italian appetizer or snack is very healthy and easy to make.
Keto Fried Mozzarella Recipes
Well, this page is never like to delay anything. It includes informing on low-carb mozzarella sticks (Keto) recipe. So, let’s see the ingredient and the directions:
- Mozarella cheese string stick: 5 ounces that you halve widthwise
- Grated parmesan cheese: 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon
- Italian seasoning: 1 teaspoon ( you may use dried basil and oregano 1/2 t. each)
- Coconut flour (1 tablespoon)
- Garlic powder (1/2 teaspoon)
- Baking powder (1 teaspoon)
- Egg (1)
- Salt and pepper
- Directions for Making Keto Friend Mozzarella
- Firstly, whisk an egg in a small bowl along with salt and pepper. On the other hand, use a shallow dish to combine all dry ingredients.
- Secondly, dip the cheese stick into the egg. Afterward, roll it in the parmesan mixture as the coating. Repeat it again to make a double coating.
- Freeze the cheese sticks using a small rectangular dish or container for at least 25 minutes.
- Fourth, heat the frying pan with half an inch of oil over medium heat.
- Then, fry your cheese sticks until look golden brown and drain the oil on paper towel. By the way, you need about 60-90 seconds to fry per side.
- Sixth, it is ready to serve both using low carb marinara sauce and alone.
Tips to prevent cheese leaking or melting through the Coating
Unluckily, keeping the cheese not melting or leaking from the coating is quite difficult. But, do not worry this page has the solution to prevent it. Let’s check it dot and perfect your Keto fried mozzarella bites low carb appetizer recipe:
- Baking the cheese sticks
It turns out there are two reasons why your cheese is easy to melt. Firstly, you do not comply with the rule to freeze it at least an hour. You bake it until 400°F causes the outside does not get crispy and golden brown. To overcome this case, quite reduce the temperature as well as place it under broil to brown.
- Use the right oil temperature
The second reason comes from the determining of the oil temperature during frying. Most people regard that too hot oil temperature is good for frying the cheese bites. It is wrong and it makes mozzarella cheese melt into the oil. The solution is using a medium temperature of 375°F. It will result in perfect mozzarella cheese bites in the best golden brown outside without leakage.
For your information, each stick that you serve contains 28g fat, 390 kcal, 1.7g net carbs, and 3g total carbs. There are also 35g protein and 1.3g fiber inside. Practice this Keto fried mozzarella bites low carb appetizer recipe soon! Happy trying!