Keto lasagna mushroom stuffed portobellos must be one of the easy dishes to make for your lunch, breakfast, or even dinner. Read our recipe to cook this.
All the people love eating lasagna. This kind of food is simple and easy to make. Thus, it still tastes delicious. As for a wife who is overslept, you could still cook breakfast for your husband as long as it is lasagna. Keto lasagna mushroom stuffed portobellos become one kind of tasty American lasagna cuisine you could make. It only needs 30 minutes to cook this dish. Plus, it uses simple ingredients. By the way, do not worry if you have not ever cooked this dish before because today, we are going to talk about lasagna mushroom stuffed portobellos recipe. Well, let’s check it out for further detail below!
Keto Lasagna Mushroom Stuffed Portobellos Ingredients
To make lasagna mushroom stuffed portobellos recipe, you must prepare for all the needed ingredients in advance. What are they? Let’s take a look at them in the following info!
- Portobello mushrooms (8)
- Rao’s Pasta Sauce (1 ½ cups)
- Ground beef ( 1 lb)
- Italian seasoning (1 teaspoon)
- Italian sausage (4 links)
- Oregano (1/4 teaspoon)
- Cottage cheese (1 ½ cups)
- Egg (1)
- Egg yolks (1)
- Cooked spinach (1/2 cup squeezed dry)
- Marinara sauce (optional) (1/4 cup)
Let you buy all of those ingredients mentioned above in the supermarket or the nearest shop. You might even purchase them at the traditional market, too. Anyway, besides the ingredients, it is a must to also prepare for the kitchen equipment and tools. It includes the oven, forks, spoons, bowls, and many others. Well, you can buy it in a kitchen store.
Making Lasagna Mushroom Stuffed Portobellos Recipe
If you have found all the ingredients for keto lasagna mushroom stuffed portobellos, it is time to start cooking! Read some important instructions below for cooking tasty lasagna portobellos!
- Brush the portobellos mushrooms with a dry paper towel to get rid of any dirt. Remove any existed stems and scrape out all the brown ribs. You might use the spoons to help you. Anyway, do not ever think of washing the mushrooms with water or it will create a moist to your dough.
- Preheated your oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium saucepan, add the sausage and brown beef. Then, cook it while you also add Italian seasoning and pasta sauce on it. Wait for around 5 minutes.
- Let you combine and mix the cottage cheese ingredients in a bowl. After that, divide the cheese over portobellos mushroom caps.
- Spoon marinara sauce into each mushroom cap. Then, sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese on all Portobellos mushrooms.
- Put your mushroom in the oven and bake it for around 40 minutes until it is cooked. Usually, it will turn golden.
- Enjoy and serve your dish with parsley as a garnish!
Finally, this recipe is for 4 servings. Anyway, for your last information, the keto lasagna mushroom stuffed portobellos contain 230kcal calories, 7g carbohydrates, 17g protein, 14g fat, sugar 5g, and 1g fiber. If you would like to know more about other keto recipes information, you could read our different articles on our page site here.