Keto mini burger bites come in two recipes that both are easy to cook and also fast. Print all recipes and try them one by one.
Keto mini burger bites have numerous version but all of them have the same arrangement. This bun-less burger put the ground meat in the bottom. Then, it covers cheese, vegetables, and fruits. You can vary the fruits and vegetables that you like in the shape of a slice or whole fruit. All of them have the secret sauce but this page will leak it for you. Well, there will be two recipes of low-carb cheeseburger bites to practice. Find the pleasure from the earlier in the making process.
Keto Mini Burger Bites Bun-less that is cute and easy to make
Let’s execute the first recipe of low-carb cheeseburger bites with 1 hour 30 minutes for cooking. But, the longer time is for preparing the ingredients (one hour 15 minutes). Per serving of your bun-less burger bite here results in 80 calories, but zero-carb, zero-sugar, and zero-fiber. It still contains 45mg sodium, 5g protein, 3g saturated fat, and 7g fat. The ingredients consist of:
- 1 cooking spray
- Ground beef (choose grass-fed type): 1 pound
- Garlic powder about 1/2 teaspoon
- Kosher salt for taste
- Black pepper that is freshly ground
- Cold butter to cut into 20 pieces is about 2 tablespoons
- Cheddar cheese to cut in 20 pieces quite 2 ounces
- Lettuce leaves, tomatoes (cut/ slice thin), and mustard for serving ingredients
Here are 5 directions of making bun-less cheeseburger bites:
- Preheat oven to 375° and use cooking spray to grease a mini muffin tin. Season beef in a medium bowl with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cover the bottom of each muffin tin cup by pressing 1 teaspoon beef evenly.
- Add the butter and1 teaspoon of beef over with a little bit pressing. Add a slice of cheddar on top of the meat and over the cheese by pressing the remaining beef.
- Bake the meat until cook roughly 15 minutes. Let it cool slightly.
- Release each burger from the tin carefully using a metal offset spatula. Serve with other serving suggestions (lettuce leaves, mustard, and tomatoes).
Low-Carb Cheeseburger Bites with Cherry Tomatoes (37 minutes)
The second recipe of keto mini burger bites today is simples with cherry tomatoes. Without a lot of chit chat, here are the ingredients and the directions:
The recipe of burger bites consist of:
- Ground beef chuck: 1 pound
- French onion soup dip mix: 1 packet
- Thick-cut bacon: 4 slices
- American cheese: 4 slices
- Mini gherkin pickles: 16
- Cherry tomatoes: 16
- Sauce secret recipe
- Mayonnaise: ½ cup
- Ketchup: 3 tablespoons
- Yellow mustard: 3 tablespoons
- Garlic powder: ½ teaspoon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Take parchment paper to line 2 rimmed baking sheet.
- Make 4 equal pieces for each bacon and place them in a baking sheet. Bake until crispy roughly 15-20 minutes.
- Mix the French onion soup mix and the ground beef in a large bowl. Make the mixture for 16 meatballs in 1/4 inch per ball by rolling the beef tightly. Place in on another baking sheet.
- Bake your meatballs during 15 minutes in the same oven.
- On the other hand, make the secret sauce using a small bowl to mix all ingredients. Set aside.
- Make 16 small squares by cutting the American cheese (each peace results in 4 pieces)
- Slide a cherry tomato on 16 toothpicks and 16 mini pickles follow it.
- Come out the bacon from the oven and side it one square in each toothpick.
- Place a small cheese square on the meatball after baking. But, it needs to bake for 1-2 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Use a toothpick to press the warm meatball and tomato. Serve it warmly along with the secret sauce that you use for dipping.
Okay, those are two recipes of keto mini burger bites that are quick and easy to try. Let’s try!