Keto pepperoni pizza bites today come with two easy and quick recipes. Both have amazing tastes and match for your low-carb lunch.
Keto pepperoni pizza bites are low-carb and gluten-free dishes for have lunch. This meal is suitable for you who work in an office with a tight break time. It turns out the preparation and cooking just spend 30 minutes. So, it does not matter to use your morning time to make it before going to work. By the way, two methods to make low-carb pepperoni pizza bites are available here. You can choose one of them or try it one by one to avoid boringness. Let’s check and save!
Keto Pepperoni Pizza Bites as Low-carb Lunch (Recipe 1)
All keto dishes are suitable for everyone although he/she is not on the diet. They can take the benefits from the health side to build a new healthier lifestyle. Well, turn back to low-carb pepperoni pizza bites that are appropriate as your low-carb lunch without gluten. It is the first recipe and here are the ingredients to prepare:
- Chopped or sliced pepperoni: 2 cups
- Softened Cream cheese: 4 ounces
- Coconut flour: 1/3 cup
- Baking powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Minced garlic: 1 teaspoon
- Italian seasoning: 1 teaspoon
- Beaten eggs : 3 large
- Shredded mozzarella: 1 1/4 cup
You might use 10 minutes to prepare the ingredients of low-carb pepperoni pizza bites. Then, spend 20 minutes to make this low-carb pizza with pepperoni. Before going on the step, know that it chooses coconut flour, not almond. Almond flour cannot fluffy and result in light bites like the coconut flour. Okay, it is time to cook it:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and leave it for another thing. It is combining pepperoni, cream cheese, eggs, and shredded cheese until combine completely.
- Add the remaining ingredients of the flour, baking powder, Italian seasoning, and minced garlic. Chill it for 10 minutes pretty the flour can absorb the moisture. Add 10 minutes more if you still see the moisture. Skip chilling step makes the dough flatten and cannot be a round ball.
- Place it on a baking sheet that you grease oil before.
- Bake it to get the golden brown in 18-20 minutes.
7 Steps to make Low-Carb Pepperoni Pizza Bites
It does not matter to make two kinds of keto pepperoni pizza bites to avoid boringness. The second recipe still uses7 steps such as below:
- Prepare a plate and a paper towel sheet over.
- Place 12 pepperoni slices over the paper. Cover the pepperonis with another paper towel sheet to microwave in 30 or 45 minutes.
- Next, add 6 pepperonis along with your favorite cheese in the toaster. Cook it for 5 minutes in the 400 degrees of the toaster. This time makes the cheese melts and the oil cooks out.
- Let it chill for a moment and add some marinara sauce. Feel free to add more cheese or other favorite toppings. Cook in the toaster again to melt the cheese.
Keep prioritizing to use mozzarella or cheddar as your favorite cheese, not others. Both slices of cheese give perfect results and taste. Well, those are two recipes of keto pepperoni pizza bites as the best lunch menu ever. Sacrifice your time to make this healthy food and feel the advantages after that. Have a nice cook!