Keto pulled pork low carb must be one of the American cuisines that taste delicious and healthy. Let you cook this dish by reading our recipe mentioned!
After working for hours, you must be tired and do not have much energy left. To recharge your energy, you need to eat food. Of course, it is not the one that could make you full only but also the healthy one. Keto pulled pork recipe must be the one that is appropriate as the main course. This kind of American cuisine does taste very delicious; you may eat it with bread or rice. Anyway, today, we are about to discuss Keto pulled pork low carb easy recipe in detail. Therefore, you might have a clear description to make it for your breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Well, let’s take more about American dish below!
Keto Pulled Pork Low Carb Ingredients
You could make or cook Keto pulled pork low carb easy recipe anytime. Thus, make sure you have complete ingredients, such as:
- White wine vinegar (1/3 cup)
- Smoked paprika (3 teaspoons)
- Extra virgin olive oil ( 2 teaspoons)
- Dried oregano (2 1/2 teaspoons)
- Garlic powder (2 teaspoons)
- Black Pepper (3/4 tablespoon)
- Ground cumin (3/4 tablespoons)
- Chipotle powder (1/2-1 tablespoon)
- Cayenne pepper (1/4-1/2 teaspoons)
- Kosher salt (1/2-1 teaspoon)
- Erythritol or xylitol (1-3 teaspoons)
- Shoulder cut pork (1 kg large cubes)
- Extra virgin olive oil (1 tablespoon)
- Orange halved (1)
- Konjac powder (1/4-1/2 tablespoons)or arrowroot powder (1-3 tablespoons)
- Keto burgers (optional)
Let you make sure to buy for all the ingredients mentioned above at the supermarket or the nearest grocery. It is okay to go to the traditional market, too.
Making Keto Pulled Pork Low Carb Easy Recipe
If you have prepared all the ingredients for Keto pulled pork recipe, you could now make it by reading some necessary instructions below!
- Mix olive oil, vinegar, paprika, garlic, oregano, black pepper, chipotle, and cumin in a small bowl. Then add water (1 cup). Season it with sweetener and salt at the same time. Then, set aside.
- In another bowl, let you season the large cube cut pork with salt and pepper and then, set aside.
- Set your instant pot to Sauté. After that, heat the olive oil, add cut pork and roast it until browned; it needs time for 3 or 5 minutes. Then, turn off the instant pot.
- Add the meat into the sauce mix ( in a bowl of step 1). Thus, before you add it, let you squeeze the orange in advance into the mix.
- Put a lid on the pot. Then, cook it for around 30 minutes. Remove the lid. Take off the meat and shred it with forks.
- Sieve the sauce juice into a saucepan and cook it until it simmers. Place the meat into the juice and wait for 10 to 15 minutes until it absorbs the juice flavors. Serve it with keto burgers and enjoy it!
Finally, this Keto pulled pork recipe recipe is for 4 servings. Anyway, for your information, the menu contains 294kcal calories, 3g carbohydrates, 30g protein, 16g fat, and 1g fiber. Let’s see our next food recipe on our updated next article! Well, stay tuned on our web page here!