Keto Quesadillas change the role of traditional tortilla and pizza crust. It gets rid of the high-carb, high-sugar also gluten-free.
Keto Quesadillas looks like a tortilla with filling but wait for a moment. It is not tortilla but it is the privilege of this keto dish. There will be two recipes on this page that you can see and follow. Seemly, this Spain style food has combined the Mexican style. Low-carb quesadillas recipe has different shape but both are easy to make. Even, it is suitable for breakfast until dinner as well for only for snacking. Now, check your kitchen and open refrigerator and cabinets to prepare your cooking.
Keto Quesadillas Tortilla that ready in 35 Minutes
The first recipe shows keto Quesadillas for 4 cut that resembles a tortilla. It will need about 35 minutes where 10 minutes are for preparation. You should find these ingredients in your kitchen:
- Extra-virgin olive oil (1 tablespoon)
- Kosher salt
- An avocado that slices thinly
- Shredded chicken (4 c.)
- Shredded cheddar (3 c.)
- The green onion that slices thinly (1 item)
- Shredded Monterey Jack (3 c.)
- 1Sliced bell pepper
- Ground black pepper (fresh)
- Sliced yellow onion (1/2)
- Chilli powder (1/2 teaspoon)
- Sour cream, for serving
Meanwhile, there are 5 steps to cook keto friendly Quesadillas this Mexican-Spain style keto dish:
- Firstly, you need 400º to preheat your oven. Continue to use parchment paper to line two medium baking sheets.
- Use a medium skillet and medium-high heat to heat oil. Cook pepper, onion, chili powder, pepper, and salt for 5 minutes then transfer to a plate.
- On the other hand, stir the cheese in a medium bowl. Then pour (1 1/2 cup) of cheese mixture to the baking dishes. Spread it evenly in a circle shape with the flour tortilla size.
- Bake it between 8-10 minutes or until melty and look golden slightly. Add a half of onion-pepper, avocado slices, and shredded chicken. Let it cool slightly before fold one side. Use parchment paper and a small spatula to lift and fold it gently. Afterward, oven it again to heat this quesadilla for 3-4 minutes. It turns out quesadillas are the substitute of the tortilla for this keto dish.
- Cut it into 4 pieces or quarters and then garnish with green onion also sour cream. Serve it!
Quesadillas Chicken Pizza that is still low-carb
Secondly, the keto quesadillas recipe chooses pizza style as the options. It also needs 35 minutes but 15 minutes for preparation and 20 minutes for cooking. Below are the ingredients and direction:
Prepare avocado oil (divided) 2 tablespoons, taco seasoning (1 tablespoon), salt, pepper, and KBosh Pizza Crust (2 packs). Add skinless boneless chicken thighs (2) and chop into 1/2″. Chop medium green pepper (1/2) into 1/2″ pieces and prepare shredded cheddar (1 1/2 cup). You may use Mexican cheese if you like it. Lastly, prepare green onions in the white and green parts (2 medium). Slice it thinly.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the avocado oil in a large skillet and over medium heat. Cook it until shimmering but not smoking. Afterward, saute chicken for 5 minutes until mostly cooked and then sprinkle with taco seasoning.
- Stir in onions and paper for 3-5 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Transfer the chicken to a bowl and clean the pan for cooking 1/2 tablespoons of the oil in medium-low heat. Put one pizza crust and sprinkle it with shredded cheese (1/2 cup). Add half of the chicken evenly over the cheese. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of cheese and close with the second pizza crust.
- Close the skillet to cook the cheese until melt and the bottom change browned. It will take place for 2-4 minutes before you flip over and cook another side in 2 minutes. Transfer and let it cool in a few minutes. After that, cut into slices.
Okay, that is delicious keto quesadillas tortilla and pizza recipe. Have a nice try! Have a nice eat!