Loaded burger bowls are unique keto dishes that do not involve bread-like traditional burgers. Get an exciting experience by cooking this low-carb food.
The burger is one of junk food that is difficult to avoid but it is not good for health after a long time. However, this filling and delicious dish present in the keto version. Loaded burger bowls keep tempting your eyes and tongue but it will not damage your diet program. The unique shape of the food that resembles a bowl has a different way of cooking and serving. Well, learn how to cook and present fully loaded burger bowls that quite various. Enjoy the steps by steps with pleasure!
How to Make Loaded Burger Bowls
Indeed, you will get two loaded burger bowls recipes that have the same shape. But, both differ in the making process. Firstly, your burger bowls will use muffin tins as the baking dish with 12 molds. It implies you will cook this keto burger for twelve servings. Here, you will spend 40 minutes where ten minutes are the preparation times. The remaining is for cooking and here are 8 ingredients of burger bowl low-carb:
- Shredded cheddar: 2 ½ c
- Lean ground beef: 2 lb.
- Crumbled cooked bacon: 8 slices
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper freshly
- Chopped chives
- Butter and bread pickles
- Ranch Dressing
Let’s utilize these 8 ingredients to cook your burger bowls in 4 steps such as below:
- Preheat oven to 400° and take a medium bowl for combining bacon and cheddar cheese well.
- Take a muffin tin with 12 molds or cups and spread with a cooking spray. Next, season the beef with pepper and salt for making the bowl meat. Take a small handful to make the bowls or cups on the muffin tin. Add the mixture of bacon and cheese evenly on the meat cups.
- After all muffin cups full, roast it about 15 minutes until melt and cook. Let it cool slightly.
- Release the hamburger bowls using an offset spatula from the muffin tins. Lastly, drizzle with ranch dressing and sprinkle with chives. Serve with pickles.
How to make Loaded Burger Bowls Low-Carb with Cups
The second recipe does not use muffin tin but it just uses cups to form the bowl. The fully loaded burger bowls with cups needs 45 minutes with 30 minutes for the cooking process. At this time, you will make it for four people. The ingredients are almost similar to the first recipe but there are some differences. You might add or change some ingredients like Lawry’s Seasoned Salt (2.5 teaspoons), garlic powder (1 teaspoon), and 4 tablespoons butter. Prepare Worcestershire sauce (3 teaspoons), mushroom slice (2 cups), and bacon BBQ sauce (it is the ranch for topping). Then, here are the directions to make it:
- Prepare a baking tray and layer with foil that you will use to make 4 meat bowls. Set aside! Prepare a clean cup or jar to form the bowl later. Mix beef, garlic powder, seasoned salt, Worcestershire sauce, and black pepper.
- Heat a medium pan to saute butter and mushrooms. Season it with salt and pepper immediately.
- Turn back to the meat and use the cup bottom to press the round meat to make the bowls. Fill it with cheese (1/4 cup), mushrooms, 2 slices diced bacon, and cover with cheese (1/4 cup).
- Bake at 350 but close with a foil for 30 minutes. Add diced bacon along with bbq sauce, diced chives, and ranch before serving.
Making loaded burger bowls is fun, right? Practice immediately and enjoy it!