Low-carb jalapeno popper chicken is gluten-free and matches to serve with some side dishes. Choose the best keto side dish for serving.
Low-carb jalapeno popper chicken is one of the dinner dishes that are suitable for busy day meal. It is easy to make where the chicken ingredient can take any parts. You can use the breast, thigh, skinless, and boneless area and then serve it with some side dish. Traditionally, people serve it with baked/ mashed potatoes, rice, cornbread, ranched potatoes, or garlic toast. However, keto jalapeno popper chicken has different side dishes to serve. Of course, the side dishes must support the main dish.
Low-Carb Jalapeno Popper Chicken Recipe and Tips
There will be a lot of information on keto jalapeno popper chicken to pay attention to. Besides that, some tips appear to follow and perfect your cooking process. Okay, here are the ingredients and how to cook it:
- 6 Ingredients to result in 8 servings:
- Skinless and boneless chicken breast: 2 pounds/ 3-4 chicken breasts.
- Fresh jalapeno pepper: ½ pound or 5-6 peppers
- Soft Cheese Cream: 8 ounces
- Crispy crumbled bacon: ½ cup
- Grated sharp cheese cheddar: 4 ounces
- Garlic powder: ½ tablespoon
- How to cook in 45 minutes:
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F.
- Season the chicken breast that you lay in a casserole dish. After that, spread them with the cream cheese evenly.
- Wash, cut the top off, remove seeds, and steams your jalapeno peppers. This step is useful to get the milder texture or leave some to get more spice taste. Cut it into strips and lay over the cream cheese before sprinkling with the cheddar cheese.
- Bake it between 40-45 minutes and remove from the over at least 5 minutes before cooking completely. Then, sprinkle with bacon and spend the rest cooking time in the oven in 165˚F.
- Serve it warmly with a side of veggies, potatoes, or a baked potato. Enjoy!
Meanwhile, the tips to flawless your keto jalapeno popper chicken are essential to know. Firstly, you can reduce the cooking time based on your desire. Cut the chicken in half or you can select tenderloins as the breast replacement. Secondly, Store leftover within an airtight container in a refrigerator and it can survive about 3-4 days. If you store it in the freezer it will survive up to one month. Based on the ingredients, this keto dinner dish is not only low-carb. Even though, it includes gluten-free.
The Best Side Dishes for your Gluten-Free Jalapeno Chicken
Talking on the side dish for this keto food, this page has more detailed options. Match it with:
- A bed of cauliflower rice or roasted cauliflower.
- There are also keto salad, Brussel sprouts, sauteed green beans, broccoli, and a bed of sauteed spinach. Find the recipes of these side dishes to perfect the nutrients of your jalapeno chicken.
Okay, that is detailed information on the recipe of low-carb jalapeno popper chicken. Take it as your best keto dish where you can serve it for your lunch too. How do your kids want to eat this keto dish? Remember! You can remove all seeds and the steams to lose the spicy taste. So, all family members can eat it without guilt. Save and print it to practice the dish after this.