Keto tortilla chips must be one of the crispy snacks which suits to accompany you to enjoy your day with entertainment.
When you are watching movies or cartoons, you must have some snacks to eat. It is okay to eat snacks but make sure you buy the healthy ones. Or, if you want, you could make your snacks alone by yourself. Anyway, have you ever tasted Keto tortilla chips? This kind of snack is tasty, crispy, and healthy. Plus, it is easy to make. You just need 17 minutes to cook this Mexican cuisine. By the way, today, we are going to talk about low carb tortilla chips recipe so that you practice and cook this food alone by yourself anytime. Well, let’s check it out for further info below!
Keto Crunchy Tortilla Chips Ingredients
To make low carb tortilla chips recipe, you must look for all the ingredients needed first. What are they? Let’s take a look at them in the following bullets!
- Pre-shredded mozzarella (2 cups or 200g)
- Almond flour ground (3/4 cup or 75g)
- Psyllium husk powder ( 2 teaspoons)
- Salt (Pinch)
- Paprika (1/4 teaspoons)
- Onion powder (1/4 teaspoons)
- Garlic powder (1/4 teaspoons)
Those are all the ingredients you need to buy to make keto tortilla chips. Find and purchase all of them in the supermarket or the traditional market near your home. Anyway, for your information, you also need to prepare for all the necessary kitchen tools and equipment. It includes the oven, forks, bowls, microwaves, mixers, etc.
Making Low Carb Tortilla Chips Recipe
If you have put all the ingredients for Keto tortilla chips on the table, you can now make your keto chips. Yet, in advance, let you read some important instructions below!
- Preheat your oven to 356 degrees F or 180 degrees C. (It is up to you to choose the degrees)
- Melt the mozzarella in a microwave for around 2 minutes. Let you make use of the non-stick pot to heat it.
- Add the ground almonds, psyllium husk, the salt, and spices (optional) in a bowl. Mix and blend it until it is combined well. Then, knead the dough until it becomes smooth and rise.
- Sprinkle it with flour. Then, cut the dough into 2 parts and roll out each between 2 baking paper sheets. Make sure to roll out the dough as thin as possible! This is done to make your chips becomes crispier and crunchier.
- Cut into triangles or any form you want with the pizza cutter. Then, place the dough on the slide the parchment paper to a baking sheet of your microwave.
- Bake the dough for about 6 to 8 minutes until it cooked. Usually, the color will change to be browned on the edges. Bake all the dough until it finishes. Enjoy your tortilla keto chips now!
Finally, this sugar-free keto tortilla chip recipe is for 6 servings. Anyway, for your last information, the Keto tortilla chips contain 143kcal calories, 4.8g carbohydrates, 8.3g protein, 9.2g fat, and 2.9g fiber. If you want to look for other information about keto recipes, you read our different articles on our web page here.