The best keto bread recipe must be one of the snacks for lunch or breakfast which may be good for your diet. Let you cook this cuisine now!
All people, not only kids and teens but also adults and the elderly must love eating bread. It is healthier than standard rice and might make you full, too. The best keto bread recipe must be one kind of bread that is good for diet due to its low carb serving. You might enjoy your keto bread with vegetable soup, curry, stew, or other veggie food. You may use butter, cheese, or apple jam to enjoy your bread, too. Anyway, today, we are going to discuss low carb bread recipe for further info so that you might be able to make your keto bread alone, anytime. Well, let’s check it out below!
The Best Keto Bread Recipe Ingredients
To cook or make low carb bread, you must prepare for certain ingredients first. What are they? Let’s take a look at it in the following points!
- Almond flour (1 1/2 cup)
- Large eggs (6)
- Melted butter ( ¼ cup)
- Baking powder (3 teaspoons)
- Tartar cream (1/4 teaspoons)
- Pink Himalayan salt (1 pinch)
- Stevia liquid (6 drops)
Those are all the ingredients to make low carb bread recipe. It must be easy, right? You could find and purchase them all in the baking supplier shop near your home. Or, you might also go to the supermarket. Anyway, make sure you prepare for the kitchen tools and equipment such as the oven, bowl, mixer, etc.
Making Low Carb Bread Keto
If you have bought all the ingredients for the best keto bread recipe, you can make your keto bread yourself now. Yet, let you pay attention to some instructions below first!
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Crack all eggs and put them in a bowl. Remember to separate the egg whites and the yolks in two different bowls.
- Add Tartar cream to the egg whites. Beat and blend them until soft (you might use the mixer if you want).
- Use a food processor to mix the egg yolks, melted butter, the beaten egg whites (1/3 part), baking powder, almond flour, Stevia liquid, and a little salt. Make sure to mix them until they are well-combined.
- Add the remaining egg whites in the food processor. Then, mix it again gently until fully blended. Yet, make sure not to overmix the dough or it may affect the bread’s volume when it is baked.
- Pour the mixture or dough into a buttered loaf pan (8×4 sizes). Then, wait for around 30 minutes. Let you check whether or not they are cooked and browned with a toothpick. Cool it down. Serve and enjoy your keto bread with the jam! Or you might add vegetables and meat to enjoy your bread. Anyway, 1 bread or loaf may make 20 slices.
Finally, this low carb keto bread recipe is for 12 slices servings. Anyway, for your last information, the best keto bread recipe contains 90kcal calories, 2g carbohydrates, 3g protein, 7g fat, and 0.75g fiber. If you want to find out more about other recipes, let you read our other articles.