The best keto bread today comes with some tips to get the most flawless taste in your tongue. Give one hour to serve it for 12 people.
The best keto bread has specific regulations like gluten-free, low-carb, and sugar-free. It sounds impossible, indeed, but it truly exists and you can make it alone. Anyway, undertaking a diet should not get rid of your habit and the main meal. Here, you just change the kind of the food and adjust the portion based on the rule. The best keto bread recipe today breaks down the myth of cannot eat bread. Once more, you can do it with a different type that is healthier. Let’s check the recipe!
How to Make the Best Keto Bread
Make the best keto bread for 12 servings only in one hour with 15 minutes of preparation. Then, enjoy it together to get 274 calories per serving. As low-carb keto food, it contains 4.9 of carbohydrate and 116mg of cholesterol. It also contains 22.8g of fat, 209mg of sodium, 7.7g of protein, and more. Now, use your quarter time from the total one hour for preparing the following ingredients:
- Eggs: 7
- Blanched almond flour: 2 cups
- Melted and cooled butter: ½ cup
- Baking powder: 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil: 2 tablespoons
- Cooking spray
- Sea salt: ½ teaspoon
- Xanthan gum: ½ teaspoon
To make the best keto bread recipe, there are 5 steps to make this filling bread easily in 45 minutes. You will begin it from:
- Preheat the oven in 175 degrees of Celsius or 350 degrees of Fahrenheit. Use the cooking spray for greasing the silicone loaf pan.
- Secondly, whisk the eggs in a bowl for 3 minutes to get a smooth and creamy result. Mix the melted butter and olive oil inside until combine well.
- Use another bowl to combine almond flour, xanthan gum, salt, and baking powder. Add the egg mixture gradually while keeping stir well until getting a thick batter.
- Pour the batter to the pan and use your spatula to smooth the top.
- Bake it for 45 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean from the bread.
More Information about Keto Bread with the Best Rank
How do you sure that it is the best keto bread? Let’s talk about it again from the other side of some information. You must understand the limitations of carb in the bread keto. If the general or traditional bread contains 20g of carbohydrate it just contributes 2 g. Besides that, here are other tips or characteristic of the best bread for the keto diet:
- The bread must be gluten-free by getting rid of the usual flour. Change it with almond flour that is 100% of gluten-free.
- How to choose the best egg is by ensuring the eggs have room temperature. This temperature is ideal as the ingredient because it will result in airy bread and better taste.
- Substitute some ingredients that you dislike. If you have an allergy with the almond flour substitute with coconut flour. Use a third of the coconut flour and double egg whites to change almond flour.
- Modify with sesame seeds, poppy seeds, salt flakes, or herbs as the garnishing.
- Use garlic powder or the crushed caraway to season the bread and always flavor it to get the perfect taste.
Okay, that is the recipe and tips for the best keto bread to follow. Find other recipes to enjoy the gluten-free bread every time. Have a nice trying!