The best keto pancakes use almond and coconut flour as the secret of the taste and texture. Get the easiest recipe of the pancake for breakfast or others.
The best keto pancakes are always gluten-free, sugar-free, grain-free, and low-carb. It uses between coconut flour and almond flour to replace the wheat flour. Both fulfill those requirements but the quality is not as well as the regular flour. Do not worry some recipes add psyllium husk to overcome it. But, the simple keto pancakes ever has another alternative. Exactly, it combines both flours to get the best texture, taste, and appearance. Let’s find out how both blend perfectly.
The Best Keto Pancakes Recipes and Almond Flour vs Coconut Flour
A lot of easy keto pancakes recipes both using almond and coconut flours are available on the internet. The recipes that get rid of wheat flour and traditional sugar always become the best meal for breakfast. Even, it is not only for the keto dieters but also for children. Roughly, which recipes do you choose from these options? Just choose them all:
- Maria’s Keto Pancakes with 2g Carbs
- Low-Carb Coconut Pancakes (3g)
- Keto French Pancakes with 4g of Carbs
- Low-Carb Banana Waffles in 4g Carbs
- Keto Berries Pancakes with Whipping Cream (4g Carbs)
- Keto Bacon and Onion Oven Pancakes (5g Carbs)
- 5g Carbs of Keto Cauliflower Hash Browned
- Low-Carb Blueberry Pancakes with 7g
- Savory Cream Cheese Topping of Keto Pancakes 7g Carbs
- Keto Croque Madame with 10g Carbs
Those fluffy keto pancakes are suitable with low-carb raspberry jam instant, ghee, hazelnut, and buttercream. There are also whipping cream, berries, keto chocolate, dairy-free vanilla custard, and cranberry sauce sugar-free. On the other hand, those recipes use one of the low-carb flours like almond flour and coconut flour. By the way, you should know a little bit facts those flours:
- Almond Flour
Almond flour tends to inflict some whip egg white on the peak and the fold. It turns out it influences the taste like a combination of the white egg and syrup. However, it happens when you do not enable to cook or miss procedure.
- Coconut Flour
On the contrary, the coconut flour that delicious taste is not suitable for the pancake recipe. It gives a bad texture and too dry for a pancake.
How to Make Keto Pancakes with Almond and Coconut Flour
Do not worry and do not make it as the end of everything. The best keto pancakes know what they should do. A recipe below comes with some ingredients where two of them are coconut and almond flours. It is will a perfect combination to create a delicious pancake with good texture. Directly, here are the ingredients and the directions:
- Prepare 1 cup of blanched and finely ground almond flour.
- Then, have 1/4 cup Coconut flour, Erythritol (2 or 3 tablespoons), 5 eggs in large size, and 1 teaspoon baking powder. Choose the baking powder that gluten-free and add almond milk (unsweetened) of 1/3 cup.
- Provide avocado oil (1/4 cup) or other neutral taste oil that can liquid at room temperature.
- The vanilla extract needs about 1 1/2 teaspoon and Sea salt (1/4 teaspoon). But, both are optional with high-recommendation.
- Start by whisking all ingredients until getting smooth texture in a bowl. Add some milk if the batter is too thick but do not make the pancake too wet.
- Go on preheating a pan with oil using a medium-low heat stove. Drop while making circles the batter on the hot pan and cook with cover. It needs about 1.5 to 2 minutes to make the bubbles. Flip and cook at the same time and look brown. Repeat for the rest batter!
It turns out the best keto pancakes do not need a long time to cook and many ingredients. However, the best result needs a combination of Coconut and Almond flours. Have a nice try! Enjoy it then!