Zucchini skillet beef gives two confusing recipes to choose but both are worthy to try. Decide to try the fastest or detailed recipe to enrich the menu.
Which one do you choose from two zucchini skillet beef recipes below? Yeah, two recipes already welcome you for 4 servings that are rich in nutrients. Two cups result in 32g protein, 4g fiber, 8g sugars, 470 calories, 33g carbohydrates, and 98g cholesterol. There are also 24g fat with 11g saturated fat and 749mg of sodium. These Mexican zucchini skillet beef recipes consist of two kinds of directions. One of them just needs 2 steps and another is until 5 steps. What do you think right now?
Zucchini Skillet Beef in the First Recipe with 5 Steps
Well, let’s try the zucchini skillet beef recipes from the long steps first. Your ingredients are grass-fed ground beef in 1.5 lbs, diced yellow onion (1), and 3 medium zucchini. Slice and halve your zucchini. Prepare minced fresh garlic in 3 or 4 cloves, grape tomatoes or cherry to halve in 1.5 cups, and sea salt. Prepare ground black pepper and two colors of bell peppers to chop. Lastly, provide a small handful of basil, parsley, or cilantro to chop for garnishing.
Furthermore, the fifth ways to cook it are as below:
- Choose medium-high fire to heat your large skillet and cook the ground beef. Use a wooden spoon to break the meat into small pieces.
- After looking brown and it cooks through, it reduces the excess grease. Undertake it before adding zucchini, onions, peppers, and garlic.
- Change to medium heat and keep cooking and stirring frequently until crisp-tender the vegetables. By the way, it takes 6 minutes to do it.
- Before removing from heat, stir your cherry tomatoes. Do not forget to season with pepper and sea salt to your taste.
- Take the fresh chopped herbs to garnish before serving.
Second Super-Quick Zucchini Skillet Beef Recipes in 2 Steps
The second recipe of zucchini skillet beef has some similar ingredients. The ground beef is one pound, one chopped medium onion, chili powder of 2 teaspoons, and 1 small green pepper. Chop it and still prepare salt and pepper where both are ¾ teaspoon. Go on 1/4 teaspoon pepper, chopped 2 large tomatoes, and water ¼ cup. Prepare uncooked instant rice one cup, 3 medium zucchini to cut cubes (3/4 inch), and one cup shredded cheddar cheese. Meanwhile, 2 steps to cook are such as below:
- Crumble your beef in a large skillet and cook for 5 until 7 minutes with pepper and onion. Cook it over medium-high heat until drain and no pink color.
- Stir in seasoning as the next step and then vegetables, water, and rice follow it. Bring to boil and reduce heat to simmer between 10 and 15 minutes under a cover until the rice tender. Sprinkle with cheese before removing from heat. Afterward, let it stands until the cheese melts.
Precisely, you not choose one of them but collect all and try them one by one. Of course, they are worth so much during have the keto diet. Truthfully, it is the secret of the writer and keto diet truly changes the perception. Now, the diet should not dismiss snacking and other exciting meal. At least, that is what keto diet says to you through zucchini skillet beef and other recipes. Good luck!